PeerWell for Providers
Control costs, avoid surgery, and replace outpatient physical therapy with PeerWell’s whole person musculoskeletal solution.
Why are physicians referring their patients to PeerWell?
Happier patients, higher satisfaction
With a 93% satisfaction rating, PeerWell patients love using PeerWell, are more engaged, and have higher satisfaction ratings for the entire care team.
Patients are in better condition for surgery and recover faster
92% of PeerWell patients would recommend PeerWell’s multi-disciplinary, “whole person” care including: nutrition, pain & wellness, physical activity, life management, and health literacy.
Referral is super easy, PeerWell takes it from there
Your staff sends a fax with contact info PeerWell does the rest.
It takes office staff 2 minutes to refer a patient and patients hear back from PeerWell in just 1 business day.
What patients are eligible?
Require physical, cognitive behavioral or occupational therapy, nutrition services or medical support
Would benefit from additional support and at-home guidance
Live in California, we take pretty much any insurance
What other Providers are saying
“PeerWell serves our patients and Medicare, and is setting a precedent for how we approach musculoskeletal health and other chronic conditions in this country.”—Dr. Sanjay Patel, CEO of Golden State Medicare Health Plan.
Delivering care to patients who are invested in their health is so refreshing. I truly believe that patients who invest their time into PreHab are better prepared in pre-op meetings, on the day of surgery, and have an easier recovery.— Dr. Nima Mehran, Orthopedic Surgeon
PeerWell is better for your patients than traditional physical therapy alone
- It’s easy— Patients spend just 10-15 minutes daily and come in healthier and more informed for surgery.
- It’s tailored— Patients specific needs are addressed by our customized program for their pain, condition, or surgery type.
- It’s proactive— PeerWell prevents complications and answers questions before they happen, saving time and money.
- It’s complete— Program content and telehealth services cover the full spectrum of care with physical therapists, nutritionists, occupational therapists, and behavioral health providers.
- It’s proven— PeerWell is an evidence-based recovery solution for musculoskeletal conditions, chronic pain, and orthopaedic surgery (PreHab/ ReHab).
Getting your patients started is easy
Refer patients now
Fax: (510) 369-3813
Include your patient’s demographic data and the reason for their referral
Need more help?
Call: (323) 607-6240
Questions? Need support getting a patient registered? Give us a call!